Monday, December 5, 2011

Currently Reading--

    My husband told me for the remainder of the year I am not allowed to buy any books. His main reason is because I read each book so fast and than I want to go buy some more. So, I have been hitting up the local library once a week and I leave with multiple books in hand. I have already read four of the six I grabbed. The last remaining two include;  First Grave on the Right  by Darynda Jones and The Apprentice  by Tess Gerritsen.

    I am starting with First Grave on the Right. I heard it is hilarious and heart-felt and a wonderful page-turner. Finally, my last book of this library trip will be The Apprentice. I saved it for last because it is more fast paced mystery thriller; instead of, a fun cozy read like many of the other books I brought home. I love the TV show Rizzoli and Isles and as soon as I learned it was loosely based on a book series, I began reading. Anyone else have suggestions to add to my to-be-read pile??

No comments:

Post a Comment