Saturday, December 3, 2011
Baked Alfredo Tortellini
- 20 oz. of tortellini, cheese-filled, cooked
- 15 oz. Alfredo sauce, prepared
- 4 oz. of proscuitto, minced
- 8 oz. .mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta according to package; drain.
2. Place 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce in a pyrex or ceramic dish. In seperate bowl mix the cooked tortellini, minced proscuitto, and remainder of alfredo sauce. Pour over alfredo sauce in pyrex dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over mixture, making sure you cover all of the tortellini. Bake for 20 min or until cheese is brown. Makes 4 servings.
I'll let you know how it is :)
Be sure to follow my Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/jjaques