Saturday, December 3, 2011

Baked Alfredo Tortellini

Tonight I am trying a new recipe for Baked Alfredo Tortellini. This picture looked sooo yummy. My husband introduced me to tortellini when we got married. I never was a huge ravioli fan when I was younger. My brother loved ravioli and I never understood the big hipe. However, my husband always had cheese-filled tortellini with marinara sauce when he was a kid. Well, he got me hooked. I found this recipe on Pinterest and I hope it will add variety to one of our normal monthly dishes.

Recipe:

Ingredients:
 - 20 oz. of tortellini, cheese-filled, cooked
 - 15 oz. Alfredo sauce, prepared
 - 4 oz. of proscuitto, minced
 - 8 oz. .mozzarella cheese, shredded

1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta according to package; drain.
2. Place 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce in a pyrex or ceramic dish. In seperate bowl mix the cooked tortellini, minced proscuitto, and remainder of alfredo sauce. Pour over alfredo sauce in pyrex dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over mixture, making sure you cover all of the tortellini. Bake for 20 min or until cheese is brown. Makes 4 servings.

I'll let you know how it is   :)
Be sure to follow my Pinterest at      www.pinterest.com/jjaques

No comments:

Post a Comment