Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stephanie Plum takes the BIG SCREEN!


Until about four years ago I only read a book if I was required to for a class or if someone pushed me. I am not ashamed to admit that one of those books was indeed Twilight. Yes, I enjoyed the first one in the saga and then I found myself disappointed. A friend told me I should read the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, and it took me a few months to actually pick up One for the Money. Since then I have never looked back. If I am in a bad mood I just find a Stephanie Plum novel and relax with a cup of coffee in my hand. So you can understand my excitement when I finally learned that they are creating a movie of of the first book. If anyone else is finding this out for the first time I attached the Official Trailer, so you can get giddy with excitement!


I need to get out more often, because I just now learned that Stephanie Plum is hitting the theaters two months from now! I am looking forward to seeing this in theaters. I am only a little disappointed in who they chose to play Ranger. I wanted someone more... exotic. I love Katherine Heigl and she will give an interesting spin to the Stephanie Plum I have imagined for so many years. Any one else looking forward to to this movie? What do you think about the cast? I just hope that I am not disappointed. I do admit that most movies are NEVER as good as the books. I'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment