Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Favorites I Read This Last Year --

Sadly, I only read 93 books in 2011 and I wanted to read over 100. Life gets in the way sometimes. Here are some of my favorite titles that found themselves tucked in between my hands.

1.) Divergent by Virginia Roth. Wow, this was a tremendous book and words cannot describe how captured I was by the characters. I found myself not able to put the book down. This is one book I think everyone could enjoy, no matter what age. A MUST READ.

2. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I was a little behind on the trend train. I heard this series was spectacular but I never picked it up. Eventually, I jumped aboard. This book was fantastic. Another        great page-turner. I am soo looking forward to seeing the movie, and reading the remainder of the series.

3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. This is another book I was behind on the trend. I read this book in only a few hours, and its a good 500+ page book. I NEVER put it down. Not to get anything to drink, or go to the ladies room, NOTHING. I read entirely front cover to back. If that does not prove the quality of a book, I do not know what does.

4. Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys. There are no words that can do this book justice. PICK IT UP.

I'm sure I have missed tons of amazing books that took a piece of my heart, but some stand more than others. If you have not read any of these books, you must run to the nearest bookstore or library and take them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment